Spektrum DX6i DSMX 2.4ghz Mode 2
The 6-channel DX6i uses the same full-range DSMX™ technology found in the Spektrum DX8 and includes an impressive list of programming features for both airplanes and helicopters that are simple to access and use. It comes with the AR6210 DSMX 6-channel receiver that is robust enough to use in large models yet compact enough to fit in many parkflyers. The DX6i is also compatible with all existing Spektrum aircraft receivers. Whatever kind of flying you do, the DX6i can be adapted to most any model in your existing collection that requires 6-channels or less.
The DX6i is ideal for sport modelers who want the power of a programmable transmitter but don't want to pay for a lot of extra features they'll never use. It includes software for both airplanes and helicopters as well as enough memory to store settings for up to 10 different models. The 10-model memory is especially useful if you fly mostly Bind-N-Fly aircraft.
Programming the DX6i is about as intuitive as it gets. The combination of its Simple Scroll™ interface, easy-to-read LCD screen and simplified menu navigation will immediately put first-time programmers at ease. Many programming functions like throttle curves and expo are graphically depicted to give you a clearer picture of the changes you're making.
- Full range 2.4GHz DSMX 6-channel radio
- 10-model memory
- Roller/selector user interface
- Attractive and ergonomic design
- Proven DSMX technology
- Rudder dual-rate
- Large LCD display
- Integrated timer
- Contrast Adjustment
- Dual-speed trim scroll
- Model name and type
- Throttle cut
- Trainer Mode
- Model Copy
- Travel adjustment
- Servo monitor
- Dual rate and exponential
- Compatible with any existing DSM, DSM2 and DSMX receivers
- Airplane Programming Features: Flaps, P-mixes, Dual aileron, V-tail, Delta, Differential
- Heli Programming Features: Gyro adjust, Graphic throttle curve, Graphic pitch curve, P-mixes, Revo mix, Swash type (Normal, and CCPM 120)
- Adjustable stick length
- Direct trim access display
This item is currently out of stock.